2.8

I thought that I'll enjoy my time doing this course, but obviously I was wrong. I would never have imagined that this course was structured like this.

Students enrolled in this program have to do 16 hours of study by their own and another 6 hours on classes. As you can see, the most part of this course is by yourself so eventually all is up to each of us, they just provide us with some books and teach us some strategies to success on test day or at lest that what they said.

This is not a regular program where your teacher and also or the staff care about you. I HARDLY NOT RECOMMEND THIS COURSE

This person wrote the review because of not as described of kaplan test prep gre test prep from Kaplan Test Prep. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2100 and wants Kaplan Test Prep to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was grad courses. Author liked the most english courses. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kaplan Test Prep for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Kaplan Test Prep?

Comments